Cooling fan

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling fan
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:53:35 EST
Flea market time is aproaching here, and before I flea market this item I'll
make it available to the Tiger Listers.If anyone is interested, I have a fan
available that is similar to the "no longer available" Ford fan that is in
such demand. The fan I have is an all steel fan, 15" in diameter with a 1"
diameter center hole. It is symmetrical in design with 6 blades. Laying on
it's engine side (back?) it measures 2'' high. The mounting surface (where it
sits against the water pump pulley) measures 5/8" from the rear edge of the
blades. The fan has no markings or part numbers, and appears new with just a
slight mark showing where it had been bolted on. It appears to be a "heavy
duty fan" because the hub (or spider) is about 3/16" thick. Any one
interested can E-mail me and I will return a photo attachment if desired. I
will be asking $45 for it at the flea markets and will sell it for that price
plus shipping. Thanks for your time.

                   Bob Lerch
                   B382001828LRXFE