Thanks

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:34:38 -0600
Hi, all:

I just wanted to thank everyone who answered me about my question regarding
locked up brakes in my friend's Mk 1.  Michael McBeth hit the nail on the head
by relating a story about similar problems with his brakes.  In short, the
original actuator rod was not allowing the piston to return all the way
because the piston in the new cylinder is not as deep as the piston in the
original unit.  My buddy fashioned a new actuator rod and now everything
appears to work fine.

Thanks again for all the help, and especially to you, Michael.

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE