FYI & Update

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FYI & Update
From: "mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:48:20 -0800
All-

As I'm sure most of you know this July 5,6,7 is the SAAC Convention at the
California Speedway in Fontana in SoCal.

What I know of the Tiger contengincy so far is that Dick Barker will have
the LM Coupe development car there.  For those of you who have not seen it,
it is drop-dead georgious; a must-see car.  Steve Alcala is working pretty
much seven days a week to have the No.9 LM Coupe ready for the event as
well.  At this time I don't know about Dave McDermott & his Targa Florio
Ralley Tiger but will make a posting if I hear anything.

Claude Dubois, co-driver of the No.8 LM Coupe at Le Mans, will be coming
from Europe to the convention and would enjoy "hooking-up" with Tiger
people.  STOC's John Dandy will be here from England as well for the
activities.

Darrell Mountjoy