Not quite Irrelevant

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Not quite Irrelevant
From: Comanderbob@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:44:07 -0600
I'd like to offer the following event information:
NBCC (Nashville British Car Club) has decided to host an outdoors show this
year. Date (Oct.11-12
INAUGURAL ALL BRITISH MOTORCAR & BIKE SHOW at CARNTON PLANTATION, FRANKLIN
TENNESSEE
More details available on their web site http://www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC
<http://www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC>
Also Eurofest (billed as the largest indoor car show of it's kind) will be
held at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville (yes indoors)  Memorial Day weekend.
I'll forward details as they are available if anyone's interested.
Bob  Rice
( Comanderbob@Comcast.net )

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]