RAdio

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RAdio
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:44:59 -0400
Listers,
At risk of costing myself even MORE money by bidding against you all, there
is a radio box and radio mounting assembly on ebay right now. I am going to
step up and offer whatever it takes to purchase it for the sole purpose of
getting this unit remanufactured for all of the Tiger community as I am
really depressed that pieces of crap sell for $500 plus incomplete and still
need to be restored. This one actually has some bracket pieces missing and
the wrong radio but the seller did not indicate that or was unaware and has
not responded to my inquiries.

If there is someone out there that "knows" whether this radio kit is
actually correct for Tigers please respond to me off list TODAY as the bids
end tomorrow and it would really depress me if I wound up spending a ton on
the wrong mounting assembly. I would hope to have the entire remanufactured
assembly unit ready for the Mammoth event for inspection by those interested
at a much more reasonable price.

Sean Ford actually took the radio mounting kit out of his car for me to use
for a pattern but alas he does not have all of the pieces either and the
radio mount has been modified to the point of not being a great template to
work from. I will use it if I have to but would prefer untouched patterns.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings