Radio box

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio box
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:56:11 -0400
Listers,
Thanks for all of the support. It seems that a lot of people would like one
of these units or some parts to complete units you already own. The irony is
that if we do the repro it may actually depress the price of the original
units. Currently it is at $305.00 and seems to be going higher. Well I will
take my chances tomorrow but I am unable to watch the action as per normal
and do the last minute bid thing. Some suggested that I send a note to the
other bidders explaining my intent but I am uncomfortable contacting the
other buyers to undermine the seller as that just seems unfair to the
seller. You all can feel free to do so though ;>). Regardless, I will
reproduce this as my motivation is that I want one for my car too. When the
auction closes if someone feels like calling me on my cell 949-439-4784 to
let me know whether I won or not it would be great as I will be somewhere on
the 101 around San Louis Obispo.
Perhaps when all is done someone doing a 100 point car may need the original
as I just want a radio.

You guys / gals are great!! I appreciate the written support.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings