Michael Markus and TigersUited.com

To: "Den, Tiger's" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Michael Markus and TigersUited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:50:21 -0700
Tigers,

Michael Markus sent some individuals, and the list, his comments on fire
extinguishers, and attached a nice picture of his car.

Now, everybody got to read his commentary, but only the individually
named recipients got the enclosure, as the List will not support any
attachments.

I thought it was such a nice looking car, being the same color as mine
and all (8-), that I posted it in our "Photo Galleries" section, "Online
Car Show". Just click on Michael's name and you get his message and car picture.

Direct link to the "Online Car Show" is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/gallery/cshow.asp , where all names are
arranged alphabetically by the last name.  Look at some of your other friends.

Michael,

If you will examine the other entries, you will find information about
their place of residence, and a short story about themselves and their
car. I would hope you would forward this information to me to replace
the current text, and be a real part of the intent of the Car Show.

This invitation is extended to all Tiger owners. Separate JPEG pictures
preferred.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman