"Early" Tiger trim rings

To: "Tiger post (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Early" Tiger trim rings
From: "Bouchelle, Matthew P" <Matthew.Bouchelle@pgnmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:16:51 -0400
The BON mentions that the "early" Tigers had crosshatched trim rings, much
like the ones that recently sold on eBay.  I've always assumed this meant
that all Mk1s had crosshatched trim rings.  However, I have seen a B947188x
and B94719xx car that had the straight slots in the trim rings and question
what my car, B9472103, would have been equipped with.  Does anyone know for
sure and/or does anyone have a B9471xxx or greater car that they believe
have the original trim rings and are they cross hatched or straight?

Thanks,
Matt