Re: Need more tools

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>,
Subject: Re: Need more tools
From: "P. R. Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:43:55 -0700
Jim:
The knave plate extractor is a flat piece of metal about 1/2" wide with a 90
degree bend at the end about 1/4" inch in length.  The small end is inserted
under the hub cap and the handle is pushed popping off the hub cap, i.e.,
knave plate extractor.  There is one for sale on ebay.
Phil "Commodore Blues" Hulse