Re: All-Ford Carlisle Meet

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Harlowe, Graham T"
Subject: Re: All-Ford Carlisle Meet
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:04:24 -0700
Graham,
    Even though I live in California last year I was able to attend the All
Ford meet in Carlisle. My Mom lives in Hanover (about 45 minutes away from
Carlisle) and I happened to arrive late Saturday night to start a month long
vacation trip. I was up first thing and over there as fast as my jet lagged
body could move. Sunday was the last day and the weather had not been too
kind on prior days. It rained about half the day and I had heard that a good
number of people had left on Saturday.
   That being said there was still quite a bit to see though I never saw
anything "Tiger." Mainly it was Mustang and 50's era parts for sale. There
was a nice indoor car display. I don't know how far away you are and how
much potentially inclement weather bothers you, but I would say it was worth
going to. For a Ford guy in California going to Carlisle or Hershey is like
when I was a kid growing up in New Jersey and dreaming of going to
Disneyland. If you decide to go here is to hoping for good weather and that
you have a good time. Tom Witt B9470101
(Sent to list in case others are considering going  TW)