Re: TigersUnited.com is FINISHED!!

To: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: TigersUnited.com is FINISHED!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:25:31 -0700
Colin, O.M.,

I thank you for the really nice letter. It does appear, however, that my
inept attempt at humor has again been unseen.

When I announced, in the "Subject" line, that "TigersUnited.com is
FINISHED!!", it was meant to attract a reader to actually read it. The
message went on to say that what was FINISHED was the Rootes Factory
Workshop Manual, after 1 1/2 years of incremental releases.

I did not mean that the site was FINISHED,  At least not by plan.

I did offer:
 "> (would anybody like this job? Pay is unspeakable, but the "psychic
  > rewards" are great.)"

But, that was just a self serving begging for sympathy, with tongue
planted firmly in cheek.

I do intend to keep up the bad work, and bore you all to death. Like the
4 new sections on the Forum to place your own Ads for Buy, Sell,
Announce an event.  That's a first. Do it yourself!

Thanks for the kind thoughts, though, Colin. You're a brick. (US Slang
for Regular Toff)

Steve
--
Steve Laifman