Ex - Jim Coray Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Ex - Jim Coray Tiger
From: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:57:02 +0100
Tiger fans,

does anyone have contact details for Jim Coray or remember his Right
Hand drive Tiger around LA  - around Westwood Blvd?

I just bought it and managed to sneak it into the garage under cover of
darkness. Confession time in the morning 8-)

Naturally, I would like to know more about it. Reading the history I got
with it, I do know it was a home market car which travelled to CA with
Jim and was subsequently returned to the UK a few years ago.

I got a few nice papers with it:

A photo of a third place concours trophy at Monterey in 81
Jim was presented with Clubman of the year by the UK STOC in 1980 so I
guess the car headed for the sun somewhere in between.

Judging by the bend in the end of one of the leaf springs and the anti
tramp bar, it had a pretty hot motor in it sometime (and a drag
clutch!).

Norm, I can confirm the numbers in TBON and will let you know if I get
the original UK licence plate back.

thanks
--
Jeff