Impress your friends

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Impress your friends
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 19:40:59 -0400
Hey gang!

Along with having a good feeling inside from knowing you've probably
helped a fellow Sunbeam owner with your contribution to the Tigers
United site, you can also use your contribution to impress even your non
Tiger friends!!!

How do you do that????  Go to Google, the search engine, and have it
search on your name, just as it appears in your contribution.
Surprise!! Look what comes back!  Your are famous!! Findable by a search
engine!.  A true sign you are a big time internet dude!

Of course, you will also be surprised at the other stuff that comes
back.  For instance, that is NOT me on the FIAT X1/9 network, nor do I
have anything to do with dog breeding.  But that is me with the band
photos.

Stu Brennan