Tiger II SS Trim and Lathe

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger II SS Trim and Lathe
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:33:40 -0400
Folks,
        My Tiger 2 now looks necked.  Another Tiger 2 owner
decided he wanted my SS fender-well trim and side SS trim
a lot more than me.

        Sort of Non- Tiger Related:  I am looking to buy
a used metal lathe with a 3 and a 4 jaw chuck that will hold a 6"
(or bigger) billit.  Lots of accessories needed too.
        Trying to extend a 9" Rear end that is to narrow for the
Tiger. Need to do a bit of machining.
       E-Bay has several lathes, but I need one from Florida
as the truck shipping cost goes up real fast.  Did find one
that might be too big, only bid was $100 for a lathe  that
weighed around 80,000 lbs with 20,000 lbs of accessories.
Right, I figure I could haul it on a trailer behind my Tiger.
&-).

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others