Listers in the LA Area (Mostly Non Tiger)

Subject: Listers in the LA Area (Mostly Non Tiger)
From: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:22:01 -0400
After loving retirement for one year from the computer industry after 31
years, I fell into a fabulous position five weeks ago with Alex Job
Racing( http://www.alexjobracing.com/ )here in Tavares, FL,where I live. I
take care of the race support equipment: generators, compressors, batteries,
3 ATV's we use to pull the various carts, a golf cart, the equipment and
supplies in the 48' and 53' transporters, and "other duties as required".
I'm having a ball and learning every day. I am so fortunate to be a part of
such a high quality and winning race team.

We are going to participate in the GT Class in the American LeMans Series
race at Sears Point on Sunday, May 19. On the way to Sears Point, we are
stopping for a day at our major sponsor, McKenna Porsche, 10850 Firestone
Blvd, Norwalk, CA (a map and directions are on their website:
http://www.mckennaporsche.com/ ). If you are in the LA area or more
correctly in the Norwalk/Paramount/South Whittier area,  please come by on
Tuesday afternoon, as I believe there is an open house, and see our two
winning Porsche 911GT3RS' and the transporters along with several of the
team members. I have been told that at least one of our German factory
drivers will also be there. He may be the one of the two drivers that won
the 12 Hours of Sebring this year. I would like to meet any of our "Left
Coast" Sunbeam Brethren, but especially would like to say "Hi" to those of
you I met at SUNI in Big Sky back in 1999.

I hope your schedules will permit you to come over to McKenna and say "Hi"
and buy a Porsche or two...if not, the race will be on the Speed Chnl on
Sunday, so please watch and "Rootes" (Sunbeam content) for Car #22 & #23.
For those of you in the SF area, we'll be setting up on Thursday, practice
on Friday and Quals on Sat. I'd love to meet y'all as well, time permitting.

All the Best,
FunbeamChuck Colley