Dimensions-NOT TIGER RELATED

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dimensions-NOT TIGER RELATED
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:53:59 -0600
Hi Listers,

    I am looking for dimensions on the 302 engine and the different 5 speeds
that can be used with this engine. Currently in the process of rebuilding a
Jensen Healey and thinking of doing a transplant. There is plenty of room
under the hood but I need information on the dimensions for different options.
The engine of choice is the 302-345hp crate engine with the Edelbrock aluminum
heads. The Mustang 8.8 rear is very similar to the original JH but it will
need to be narrowed. Both these cars have similarly designed rear suspensions.
Is there a web site that has dimensions for the Ford 302 and 5 spd
transmissions? All I know at this time is the 302 crate engine weighs 426 lbs
and is 24W x 29L x 27H. Any input is welcome from any hotrodders out there.
Thanks.

Dan Eiland
ex-Tiger owner