Factory Installed Racing Options - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Factory Installed Racing Options - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:46:52 -0700
Tigers,

TigersUnited.com is pleased to release, for your edification, the
detailed list of factory installed racing options, complete with cost of
parts and labour at the time this was published, circa 1965-66.

This is the authentic price list for having the factory Racing
Department install speed, handling, and performance options on your
Tiger. It is the genuine article.

We wish to acknowledge the help of Peter McDonald, from Coquitlam, B.C.,
Canada for supplying this rare document, and Chris Thompson for
providing professional grade scans of the image.

You can read it yourself under our "Parts & Services" section, in the
newly created "Performance Parts" section.  We hope we will be adding
more to this section as information becomes available in our announced quest.

The direct URL is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/partss/perfparts.asp
--
Steve Laifman