Tiger headers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger headers
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:59:55 -0400
Hello Tiger list,  I am thinking about installing an exhaust system with
headers on my Mk1a and was wondering if it would be necessary to drop the
engine, or can this be accomplished with the engine still in the car? The
exhaust system is from another Tiger so I would think (since I have never done
this before) that all of the bending and fitting would already be done and it
should bolt right up. I am missing everything from my stock manifold back and
would like to try to quite things down a bit when I try bringing it back to
life after a very, very long hibernation. Thanks for your help.
Russ B382001589