Re: itchy index finger needs self control

To: Chris Hill <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Subject: Re: itchy index finger needs self control
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:30:31 -0700
Chris:
You might try ceramic coating the piston tops, the inside of the
combustion chambers and the valve faces.  I talked with the Techline
coatings person a while back, and this might help compensate for as much
as 1 point rise in compression.

Dr. Moonstone at Caps Bright Hot Coatings could probably offer much more
informed advice than I--they work with this stuff regularly.  Sean?
What do you think?

It's not a cheap solution, so perhaps Steve Laifman's idea about putting
them back on e-bay is best, but if Sean thinks it would work, it could
be a way of turning a lemon into some lemonade.

Regards

David Sosna