Re: Factory Radio

To: Russ Eshelman <RussE@Firstva.com>
Subject: Re: Factory Radio
From: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:13:07 +0100
There are 2 type of radio console.

One is a 2 piece with the alloy front cover on the radio section and a
speaker housing that fits underneath it.

The second is a more plain folded metal casing which has the chrome
speaker grill under the radio.

I have both if you need photos.

I have been looking at having some made if anyone else is interested.

regards

Jeff

In message <003301c213ac$81f1b800$0e03aed8@oemcomputer>, Russ Eshelman
<RussE@Firstva.com> writes