Tiger at the Drags

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger at the Drags
From: stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:44:02 -0700
Watching the TV weather this morning an ad came on for the Coaster Drags at
Silverwood Idaho at the end of the month.  The commercial had some mid 60's
Hemi cars and then up pops a Tiger.  I've misplaced my Pacific Tiger Club
newsletter of a few months ago but this must be the Tiger that was featured
on the cover doing a wheelie.  Is the person that owns this Tiger (I think
he lives in Spokane, WA) on the list?  If so please contact me off list as
I'd like to find out when you'll be running next.  If he is not on the list
does anyone have any info on the car and the owner.  thanks, steve jones,
B9470867