Re: Loudness & Relativity

To: DragRacinTiger@aol.com
Subject: Re: Loudness & Relativity
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:46:44 -0700
DragRacinTiger@aol.com wrote:

> I love the FlowMaster that i had on my tiger. Now i have open headers and i
>love that even more!!!! the FlowMaster are a bit loud but the performance is
>great. i have also run ultraflow stainless steel mufflers on my mustang gt.
>they perform great and not as loud.
>
> Its all stock, just ask me!

Loud? LOUD?

Loud is all relative, and in the ear of the listener. Individual
preferences abound. There are four, however, whose preferences seem to
have more weight than another.

1) You.
2) Your racing association rules committee.
3) Your spouse or partner.
4) The nearest cop.

These are in reverse order of importance. (8-)
--
Steve Laifman