Re: Found some rivets

To: "John Clark" <clarkjc@stny.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found some rivets
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:14:21 -0700
John, alas, these look like plain old pop rivets with maybe a thicker head.
With the Chrysler Penta Star on the bag, they were introduced after 1968 so
not likely they are for chassis plate for earlier cars. Nice catch though.
Could be wrong though....

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump (chill factor is 103
right now...)