Re: nose dive & TU.com Locations

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: nose dive & TU.com Locations
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:47:04 -0700
DJoh797014@aol.com wrote:

> (I think my tech tip on making
> a front shock is on TigersUnited).  I also
> think I also have a description of how to
> lower the A-arm to check the ease of
> movement of the lower A-arm about the
> fulcrum pin.  This is exactly what you'll
> be doing.  If its not on the TigersUnited
> let me know and I'll E-Mail you a copy.
>
> Dave Johnson B382002668(Under repair) Aurora, IL

To be SPECIFIC, Dr. Johnson has written 5 contributions, specifically on A-arms.

Is my memory that good? Heck no. But our SEARCH engine is. Searching for
Dave Johnson got me a pot full of hot-links to ALL his contributions.
Searching the results (a nice option) for "a-arm" narrowed it down to a
manageable 5, four of which are on our new Tiger Forum. (You all know
how to get there, right?)

You should all try this exercise to see how easy it is to find what you
want. BUT, there are some who wont. I will help you. Here are the DIRECT
links to the five.

TigersUnited:

1) < http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tt-frontsusp.asp >

2) < http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tt-wheel2.asp >

HINT: If you are faced with a long page, and just want to see Dave
Johnson's contribution, most browsers have a built-in page searcher to
help you find all references (one at a time) to a-arm or Dave Johnson,
or whatever.

TigersUnited.com Tiger Forum:

http://www.sunbeamtigers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=91&CAT_ID=7&FORUM_ID=26&Forum_Title=Section+F+%2D+Front+Suspension&Topic_Title=Fulcrum+Pins

There are MULTIPLE discussions of A-arms and Fulcrum Pins in this
section, hence it is referenced for each separate contribution.

Happy Hunting, but use your tools.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman