wire size

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: wire size
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:24:46 -0400
 Can someone give me the Tiger wire gauge for the various electrical
components? I have the diagram but haven't found anything on various wire
sizes for headlights, panel lights, horn, etc. The best I've been able to do
was to check the existing wire and go from there. For example it appears the
panel lights are 16 gauge? But perhaps the PO installed the wrong size since
some wiring has been done by someone on the car. It's not in the workshop
manual and I can't find it on the TigerUnited Site (Yes Steve I did do a
search). Thanks.

Jim