Re: Motor mount washers MYSTERY

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Motor mount washers MYSTERY
From: John Clark <clarkjc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:39:40 -0400
Steve,

I learned about the washers from a diagram provided by Cullen Bennett here:

http://www.classictiger.com/techtips/heatshield.gif

When I pulled my 260 out, the heatshields were there, but there were no
spacing washers.  On the other hand, the cooling fan had been replaced by a
very small fiberglass 4 blade fan.

I have one of the Ford 6 blade Canadian made fans now, and I just want to
center it as best I can.

Thanks.

- John