Parts For Sale

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Parts For Sale
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:38:00 -0600
Hi Listers,

I have some parts left over from my Tiger and would like to sell them to make
room for my current project. Prefer to sell all to one person. Hopefully
someone can use them. Mostly miscellaneous stuff. I will  lay it out and
photograph it and send the photo to those who are interested. From what I
remember I have a car cover in good condition, left and right roll up windows,
the roll up mechanism that goes inside the door for both doors, Two or three
2bbl Holley's, CAT Club Vinyl fender cover with "Sunbeam Tiger" logo (M8)
still in plastic cover, Pair of original Lucas headlamps in working
condition-these were off my Tiger and saved when PO changed to halogen lights,
two NOS Pentastars, and other items that  I need to inventory. If anyone is
interested please contact me. Not sure how much to ask so call me and let's
talk. Definitely better than Ebay prices.

Thanks
Dan Eiland