open header cruise

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: open header cruise
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:56:33 EDT
       For those of you that know PTC member Ed Wright, the very unlikely has
happened: his Orchid Green Mk-2 runs again after a five year rest and it will
be at Sunbeam Northwest!
       Tonight, well after sunset, we took it out for a test beating with
open headers and he immediately laid 75 feet of 'R' compound rubber on the
ground.  The ground wire on the fuel pump jumped off and just as suddenly,
the neighborhood was quiet.  With that problem found and resolved, we blasted
around the area for a few minutes and everything works fine.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle