All the best to Jason...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: All the best to Jason...
From: "Kevin Wouters" <kevin.wouters@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:41:55 -0400
Being both Canadian and a Tiger boy I wanted to take a second to send a
note in to let everyone know of an unfortunate accident to a fellow
passionate tiger owner.

Now before anyone jumps right to the 90210 cracks... I would point out
that despite 180+ mph jaunts in an open wheeler or road tracking in a
Saleen 'stang it is a 1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk II that this guy drives for
the real love of a car. That said... I wanted to extend my hopes of a
full and fast recovery to Jason Priestly following his rather intimate
contact with the wall in Kentucky during this weekend's Infinity series
practice runs.

All the best to Jason and I hope he finds himself in the Tiger cage as
soon as possible.

wouts