Tah Dah!!

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tah Dah!!
From: "mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:42:44 -0700
All,

I just got back from the shippers where I dropped off the Le Mans Coupe for
the flight to the UK & then Le Mans.  What a blurr the past 9 months have
been!  I was literally driving out of the shop this morning, 5 minutes before
I was due to be at Lufthansa, while Steve, with paint brush in hand, was
finishing painting a part of the crossmember.

The car is drop-dead georgeous and now very historically accurate.  I've a
couple snaps I took at Willow Springs last weekend during its "shake down"
test.  E-mail me if you want me to e-send them to you.  Thanks for all the
support in my restoration of this wonderful beast!

Darrell