RE: eBay: Mark II Tigers

Subject: RE: eBay: Mark II Tigers
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:36:02 -0400
Larry,

The mailing list strips hyperlinks out of the messages and in long links
it sometimes breaks the single link into multiple lines. In simple terms
it screws up long links.

To get to the auctions go to eBays web site:

http://www.eBay.com

Then click on ANY auction. Look on the address line and you will see
that the last piece of it shows...

... ViewItem&item= ...

Replace all of the information after the "ViewItem&item=" with auction
id numbers listed below:

1850988022                       for Auction #1
1851980564                       for Auction #2

If this doesn't work then after getting to eBay search for "SUNBEAM
TIGER" and it will show up in the list with other parts.

See ya,
Malcolm