Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:42:34 -0700
I must admit that I am very suspicious of claims that hammertone is
correct.
Many other british cars of the period used a soft silver grey color
(commonly refered to as Massey Ferguson grey) and not the mottled
Hammertone paint that has become so popular for those applications in
recent years.
AC typically painted their products in a light blue.