RE: (no subject)

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:17:03 -0400
Mark:
Your fuel pump feeds gas from the tank to the carb, not gravity. I would
simply pinch off the hose between the pump and the tank, disconnect the hose
from the pump and install another fuel hose from the pump to any convenient
container (filled with fresh fuel) sitting on the floor. Obviously you can't
test drive it, but it sounds like you are having a general problem (as
opposed to an acceleration problem).

Rick