Re: Need help finding brake caliper repair for my tiger

To: gustavgraves@hotpop.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need help finding brake caliper repair for my tiger
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:09:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/02 9:56:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gustavgraves@hotpop.com writes:

<< Does anyone know someplace in Detroit MI where i can repair the calipers
for
 my sunbeam tiger?   Is there anyplace I can send them too.

What's wrong with them?  Most stuff is owner repairable including the dreaded
"splitting the caliper" in half.  British Car magazine just ran an article on
repair brake calipers.

Barring that, I do recall that White Post Restorations in Virginia
specializes in brake component refurb.

Rob Kempinski
Melbourne FL