List of Rootes parts books available (some in original binders)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: List of Rootes parts books available (some in original binders)
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:37:13 EDT
   Below is a partial list of a cache of Rootes Dealer Parts books I have an
opportunity to purchase.  To get them, I have to buy the lot and many are
duplicates of what I already have on my bookshelves.  I saw the books and
wrote my original list at dusk, so I'm certain I missed a few.  Most of them
are in good condition.
      If there is enough interest, I can justify buying the lot: the seller
thinks they are "gold" but we know better...  Tell me what they are worth to
you and please reply to me off-list.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

Super Minx 1-3
Hillman Super Minx
Hillman Minx 5
Rapier 1-4
Easydrive Stage 2
Hillman Mk 3-5         (2 copies)
Hillman Mk3-Mk8b  (06/61)
Hillman Mk 6-7
Hillman 1-3a
Rapier 2
Imp                         (a very large binder)
Commer Mk 6-7
Lucas (Rootes) 1954
Lucas (Rootes) 1957