Re: Front springs

To: qwiktiger@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Front springs
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:51:33 EDT
I think this issue is really one of age and sagging springs.
I don't; know what the difference between the stock spring
height unload is as compared to the CAT springs under
load.  But I suspect its not much.  The real difference is
in the new donuts verses the old.  The old donuts should
be about smashed flat by now.  New springs with new
donuts does raise the front a tad.  But I didn't find it that
bad.  In fact the extra height does provide just a bit more
room for tires.  After 14 years, the CAT springs and donuts
have settled nicely.

IMHO

Dave Johnson