UK Sunbeam enthusiast visits Washingtoin DC (no, not me sadly)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Sunbeam enthusiast visits Washingtoin DC (no, not me sadly)
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:16:01 +0100
Sunbeamers,

well, the Sunbeam gang in the UK has decided to send another spy into
your midst to see how you are looking after our cars and ensure the
Lucas gremlins are alive and well fed    8-)

Seriously, a very good friend and colleague of mine, Rick Kellett has
just picked up a project at work which has caused him to dig out his
passport and visit the US for a while. He is working in Washington DC
until the end of the year and possibly longer.

Rick owns BAP 65B the D type Harrington in the Chris McGovern book - Iam
Spencer take note - I have first dibbs if it ever comes up for sale 8-)

If anyone in the DC area or within a few hundred miles has a Sunbeam
related event before the end of the year, please let Rick know.

his email is rick_kellett@hotmail.com

thanks
--
Jeff Howarth