Re: Master Cylinder Replacement

To: <CE25593@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Replacement
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:30:30 -0400
Hi Bob,
Congratulations on driving your car again. It must have been
thrilling..especially since your first thoughts were to change the brake
system  ;-) .  Check out  www.mpbrakes.com.

It is full of information and has a  universal master cylinder that I am
considering along with all the proportioning and residual valves so a full
update may be done to the system just short of a full ABS.   The biggest
drawback is fittings but that is the case with all the retro systems
described on the list.  I am a novice at design but this site seems to be a
good starting place. Robin