Paint the Dog

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Paint the Dog
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:14:42 -0700
I'd like to try touching up the paint on grill opening badge of my MKI
Tiger.  I'm wondering if there is a paint available that will match the
chrome-like appearance of the , ahemm..., Talbot Lion on the badge.
Also, I can discern a blue color on the back ground but there is another
color (like in the crown at the top) that is quite faded and basically
non-descript on my badge.  Does anybody know the correct color scheme,
or better still, provide a true color scan of the badge??? Also, any
tips or anecdotes on restoring this item would be greatly appreciated.

Frank
B9471116