RE: Guess

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Guess
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:34:37 -0400
Mayf,
I think what happened is the POS hold down was loose and when he first fired
it up it may have been advanced after pulling on the plug wires. Then, with
cold oil as he revved the engine it slowly decreased the advance each time
he got on the throttle giving slightly less total timing each time he "rung
it out". I really would have expected that idle RPM would have been affected
as well "decreased" but it could have been that the choke and a cold engine
had something to do with it.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.