Florida TAC Event September 28, 2002

To: "Dan & Lori Fitzgerald" <dpfitz@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Florida TAC Event September 28, 2002
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:56:04 -0400
Florida Tiger Owners,
     I am happy to announce the Florida TAC Event is scheduled for Saturday
September 28th.  We will be having two sessions.  The first session will be
held at Nick Kintners home in Lakeland.  We will start the session at 10am.
Upon competion, we will head over to the Lake Mirror Classic Car Show in
Lakeland to look enjoy the sites and TAC another car.  etThe directions to
his place are as follows:

Directions to Nicks: Take I-4 to exit 32 and exit north on Hwy-98. Proceed 2
miles and take a left on Gib-Galloway Rd. After 1/2 mile take a right on
Dixie Ave. We are the last house on the left, 5734 Dixie Ave. If anyone gets
lost the phone # is (863)-858-7254.  If anyone would want to trailer or
bring a car earlier in the week I have room for about 4 more in the garages.

     The second session will be held at 3pm at John Webbers residence.
Please find the directions to his residence are as follows:

>From I-95 , take Exit 81 and turn east on Rt. 46 toward Sanford. Stay on Rt.
46 for 17 miles. As you enter Geneva, turn left at the first red light on SR
426. Stay on SR 426 for about 2 miles, until you come to the brick gates of
Seminole Woods on your right. The security guard will give directions to 470
Valley Stream Dr.

If you're heading east on I-4, exit on 417 (toll road just before you get to
Disney) toward Sanford and the Orlando International Airport. Stay on 417
until Exit 44, Hwy. 434. Turn right on 434 for about two miles until you
reach Deleon Ave. on your left. Turn left on Deleon and immediately turn
left again at the stop sign. You'll see Florida Ave about 150 yards on your
right. Turn right on Florida Ave and continue for about 3 miles -- it curves
hard to the right and ends at Hwy. 426. Make a left on 426 and continue for
about 3 miles. You'll come to the brick gates of Seminole Woods on your
left. The security guard will give directions to 470 Valley Stream.  John
Webber 407-349-2866

     Unfortunately I did not get enough participation in the Ft. Lauderdale
area to sponser an event at this time.  We will try to hold a south Florida
event in the near future.  Anyone from that area is welcome to come to
either of the other two events.

     Please contact me as soon as possible to confirm your participation.
Thank you for your interest in the TAC program and I look forward to seeing
everyone there.
     By the way, come by and visit even if you already had your car TAC'd.
We invite everyone with or without Tigers to come out and meet and greet
other Tiger enthusiasts.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan