TigersUnited Web Site !

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TigersUnited Web Site !
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:28:33 -0700
Tigers and Alps,

The GOOD news is we (Malcolm) is moving all his commercial work (and our
site) to a much larger, faster internet access provider.  It should be
faster, more reliable, and a good deal less costly than before.  We are
trying to keep our site non-commercial and free of solicitations for
donations.  All good stuff, along with all our new features allowing you
to enter your own material.

Well, I am sure you know the BAD news, already. The site will be down
until the move is complete and validated.

No problems, just waiting for the "Starving Students Moving Service" to
box and carry all those bulky bytes over to their new, spacious home.
 They are packaging the "jewels" as we speak.

Be patient, TigersUnited.com will be up and running, with all the great
new features, and a lot of error correction from re-organization will
also be evident until every link works correctly.

See ya soon.

Steve & Malcolm

--

Steve Laifman