FW: Carb retrun spring question/pedal height solution..

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Carb retrun spring question/pedal height solution..
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:08:33 -0700
Steve,

Very slick solution to your pedal stop problem. However, from my personal
experience I should warn you that you will probably find on extended drives
that the new higher gas pedal position will cause your right foot to go to
sleep and, upon exiting your car, you will fall flat on your ass. ;-)

Bob

Steve Sage

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.
To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com