So, How hot was it?

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: So, How hot was it?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:05:50 -0700
Tigers,

You may wonder why I spent so much time and effort to get the Tiger
cooling features to all work together, and accept fan, and flow
modifications to keep it's cool (which you could, and will, be able to
read again under "Cool It, Buddy!" when TigersUnited.com is back on the air.

In the meantime, Spring has sprung, Summer has swum, and here is fall
----- in Los Angeles:

Web National Weather Service hazardous Weather Alert from today:

"Hazardous weather Outlook
National Weather Service los angeles/oxnard ca
215 PM PDT Sat Sep 21 2002

...Sizzling heat expected through Monday...

A Strong upper level high pressure area will continue to build
over California through Monday. This combined with weak offshore
flow during the morning hours will bring sizzling temperatures
to all inland locations on Sunday and Monday.

The warming trend has already begun on Saturday as valley
temperatures have climbed well into the 90s...With a few 100
degree readings recorded in the warmest locations.  This is
only a preview of the heat expected on Sunday and Monday...
when Many valley locations could Reach or exceed 100 degrees.
in fact...The warmest valley locations are forecasted to Reach
106 degrees on Sunday...And 108 degrees on Monday."

And I still run 200 - 205 F. up a hill in bumper to bumper traffic.

Have cool one!

Steve

--

Steve Laifman