Re: Using POR-15

To: jumpinjan <jservaites@woh.rr.com>, Dan Eiland <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Using POR-15
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:59:52 -0400
Same problem -- along the same lines.  The only place my Tiger's metalwork
has been compromised is where the battery is installed.  The moisture and
acids took their toll -- to a small extent.  Has anyone got any experience
with this?  It's part of "next year's " piece of my restoration plan --
gotta be taken care of before the paint shop.

Thanks,

Tony