Last Call - Florida TAC Event

To: "Dan & Lori Fitzgerald" <dpfitz@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Last Call - Florida TAC Event
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:05:45 -0400
Florida Tiger Owners,
      Tomorrow is the day.  We will start in Lakeland at 10am.  If you have
a Tiger, want a Tiger, had a Tiger, or just want to be around a great bunch
of car nuts, come out and enjoy.
      After the Lakeland Event we will go to the Lake Mirror Classic Car
Show.  After a visit there we will head to Orlando for the second TAC event.
       Here are the directions:
Directions to Nicks: Take I-4 to exit 32 and exit north on Hwy-98. Proceed 2
miles and take a left on Gib-Galloway Rd. After 1/2 mile take a right on
Dixie Ave. We are the last house on the left, 5734 Dixie Ave. If anyone gets
lost the phone # is (863)-858-7254.  If anyone would want to trailer or
bring a car earlier in the week I have room for about 4 more in the garages.

     The second session will be held at 3pm at John Webbers residence.
Please find the directions to his residence are as follows:

>From I-95 , take Exit 81 and turn east on Rt. 46 toward Sanford. Stay on Rt.
46 for 17 miles. As you enter Geneva, turn left at the first red light on SR
426. Stay on SR 426 for about 2 miles, until you come to the brick gates of
Seminole Woods on your right. The security guard will give directions to 470
Valley Stream Dr.

If you're heading east on I-4, exit on 417 (toll road just before you get to
Disney) toward Sanford and the Orlando International Airport. Stay on 417
until Exit 44, Hwy. 434. Turn right on 434 for about two miles until you
reach Deleon Ave. on your left. Turn left on Deleon and immediately turn
left again at the stop sign. You'll see Florida Ave about 150 yards on your
right. Turn right on Florida Ave and continue for about 3 miles -- it curves
hard to the right and ends at Hwy. 426. Make a left on 426 and continue for
about 3 miles. You'll come to the brick gates of Seminole Woods on your
left. The security guard will give directions to 470 Valley Stream.  John
Webber 407-349-2866

     Come join us for the fun.  If you need a contact, call me on my cell,
704-564-3831.
I look forward to seeing you there.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan