Re: Dead Last

To: "Ray Johnson" <rnrbj@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead Last
From: "Tim Jordan" <Tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:25:22 -0700
What a particularly puzzling predicament the Le Mans Tigers have provided
us.  Once again Le Mans has more fangs than the "Coupes" and the results
show two "Kitties" pawing their way around the course looking for a "box" to
park in.   Historically speaking, it's deja vu all over again.

Of course the Sunbeam Alpine entry performed flawlessly and finished every
race with over half the pack chasing.  Probably could have won the Index of
Thermal Eff. AGAIN!

Hope we can get a full report from the "players" about the Le Mans
experience, as well as the other events they attended during September.  The
usual websites are mysteriously quiet after a fantastic pre-race buildup.
Waiting for the heat to blow over....like in 1964.

Anyone else see the Miles Prototype on a flatbed near Coalinga, CA?  Thought
I spotted it driving north on Hwy 5 last week.

tj