Re: Darrell and the LeMans Tiger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: Darrell and the LeMans Tiger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 21:35:30 -0700
Well said, Rande....and please note that Steve Alcala and Dan Walters
did some incredible prep and repair work on Darrell's car.  By the way,
not the first time that they have used their expertise on a Le Mans
Tiger. We were fortunate enough to be at a C.A.T. meeting in El Segundo
when Darrell drove it over for us to see just before he took it to
Europe.  There is only one word to describe it....Awesome.  We are
indeed very lucky to have these people who have preserved these 3
special cars and the other rally cars, etc. for our history and have
spent much blood, sweat, tears and $$$$$$$$$$ so that we are still able
to see them.

Regards,
Jane Sage