Re: pulling my hair out (what's left of it) Header related

To: "Bruce Richards" <bdrtx@swbell.net>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: pulling my hair out (what's left of it) Header related
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:43:44 -0700
Yes.  The stock one :(   The previous owner of my car got some Gate
adapters. On one end is the 1/2 inch inverse flare fitting that the stock
adapter uses. The other end is a hose barb for 1/2 inch id hose.  There is a
90 degree and and a straight fitting.   I just replaced the hose recently
with Earl's steel braided hose.

Erich