Re: Marthas's Interiors

To: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Marthas's Interiors
From: Gene Sokolowski <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I have heard (okay read) in several messages in the past couple of years
reference to the Martha Wheat interiors.  Chris Mottram's message (below) has
prompted me to ask myself (and now all of you):  Are these interiors bought
directly from a Martha Wheat?  Or, are they only available from Rick at Sunbeam
Specialties?  Just wondering.  I should be working on the seats this winter
when the snows are too deep to venture out to beat metal panels, weld in parts,
finish metal or prep for painting (Gawd, I'm getting ahead of myself here).
Thanks for listening.
Gene
 Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com> wrote:All,
There was a rumor going around at the United that
Martha Wheat was no longer doing interiors. I was
bummed out and called Rick at SS. According to him,
she is still in business - repro interiors are still
available. Hurray.

Chris

http://faith.yahoo.com

Gene Sokolowski